This ring perfectly illustrates the change in style between the Rococo standardisation and the new Neoclassical influence that emerged c.1765….
- Mourning Fashion & Jewels During George I & II
- Culture, Conflict & Mourning in the 17th & 18th Centuries
- Mourning & Sentimental Jewels of the Georgian Era, An Introduction
- Hairwork, An Introduction
- Victoria’s Photographic Mourning Ring for Albert, 1861
- Mourning Shoe Buckles and Fashion
- Memento Mori Mourning Ring, Samuel Nicholets, 17 July, 1661